Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Ribby Cardi Knitalong:

Ribby Cardi Knitalong: Yarn Dreams (aka Decisions, Decisions!)

Hello everyone!

I'm Tacha and I have recently moved to Berlin, Germany. I'm also a new knitter and could not resist the Ribby Cardi knitalong.

I am absolutely loving the Peruvian Highland yarn.

My colours are:

here!

How do you upload photos to the blog?

Anyhoo - I started swatching and think I am going to have to go up a half size in needles.

What style is everybody making? I have decided to go for the ribbed back.

take care and happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger strangelittlemama said...

Hey Tacha,
Just copy the image location of the photos (from your blog or wherever else, directly from elann is probably okay), by right-clicking and opening in a new window. That wil give you the URL of the image, then just include it in the html tag in your post for images, ie < img src="....." >. You probably already know html, since your blog is so nice & pretty, but just in case! I don't know of any other way, as I host all my pictures on my own site, but maybe there's some cool Blogger feature I'm unaware of? If so, someone pls. enlighten me! ;)

7:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home