Sunday, December 19, 2004

Back Panel Done & Ribbing Close-Up

Hi Gang....first of all, I don't expect to finish the rest of the cardi this quickly as I worked pretty diligently all weekend to finish the back panel as I'm going away on holidays next week and with Christmas coming, well, let's just say I probably won't be posting any progress photos for awhile again...LOL I hope to get the front panels and sleeves started and/or completed while away for 2 weeks. Here's how the back panel looks:



You can see it closer up here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/knitnpurlzen/2359096/

And here's a close-up of the ribbing:



It's turned out a bit "smaller" than expected but the ribbing is quite tight because I'm a slightly tighter knitter so I'm hoping with the ribbing stretch allowance and a bit of blocking that it will be fine...if not, I can always find someone else to give it to...like my Mom or a friend...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home