Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hello everyone!

Hello!

I just joined the KAL yesterday, and I wanted to introduce myself. I am anxiously awaiting my yarn - I am also using the yarn from Elan in New Leaf and Pink. It should be pretty cute. It will be my first cardigan, and I am a little nervous about putting in the zipper, but I will have to cross that bridge when I get to it.

But I do have a question. Does anyone know the difference between the full ribbed version and the not full ribbed? Does the full ribbed have ribbing along all of the front panels? I haven't looked at the directions too closely yet.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessimuhka said...

The version pictured is the not full rib one with the rolled collar. the full rib one is just that, no plain stockenette, ribbing all over.

8:15 PM

 
Blogger haze said...

I got the last 4 balls of new leaf. I want more!!! I plan to make a ribby cardi for myself as well as my daughter. Hers will be all one color. She just has to pick which one. I'm still contemplating colors.

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home