Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Help!!!

This is my first time posting here, but I've been following everyone's progress. I started the ribby cardi 12.03.04. It is a pretty quick knit, especially as I'm making the 36/37 size. This time it is for my daughter. Next time...for me. I've completed the fronts and back, and am working on the sleeves. Here is where the problem lies....I am going to run out of yarn. I have 2/3 of my last skein, and there is no more to be had at Elann. Would anyone here have an extra skein or two of the highland wool in Summer Fuschia? I wanted to make this one a solid color cardigan, and even the light pink I was going to substitute is sold out. Bummer. Worse case, I can frog the sleeves, and do them in Navy Woolease that I have in my stash.

The next cardi I make will probably be in some shade of blue. I still haven't decided. And a heads up....Elann will be restocking *some* colors some time in January. Yes, I emailed them and asked if there would be any more available.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

I don't have the yarn but wanted to just say that's such a bummer! I'm so nervous I'm going to run out after hearing a number of you say this! Ack.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger My Still Life said...

Haze, I *might* have a ball of Summer Fuschia that I can give you, but I won't know until I finish knitting up the right and left front. I'll let you know as soon as I can!

~Meredith

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home