Thursday, December 16, 2004

I Made It!

Hello Everyone...I made it! I'm excited to start my Ribby Cardi which I will cast-on for tonight...I have opted for the ribbed version. Here's the yarn colours I'll be using:




I thought this would be the perfect project for Christmas and thanks for allowing me to join your KAL. Everyone's finished Ribbys look lovely...good job everyone! I may just do the snaps instead of the zipper to finish it too...we'll see!

UPDATE: The yarn colours are mid-indigo heather for the blue and the red is called redwood. The body will be redwood and the sleeves will be mid-indigo.

1 Comments:

Blogger strangelittlemama said...

I'm using the charcoal, as well, and a redder red for the sleeves, I can't remember what it's called. I think it's the first post in the community, though!

4:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home