Sunday, December 19, 2004

Introduction!

Hello Everyone!

I just started my cardi yesterday! I've had the yarn for quite some time but have been putting it off for who knows why. I'm glad I found a knit along for it--it really got me moving!

Yesterday, I did the first sleeve. After I was all done and proudly showing it to my husband, Nick, he noted the sleeve looked "a little funny" I did a little checking and realized I hadn't bound off enough stitches at the beginning of the sleeve cap and had to frog it back. I finished up this morning and started on the back. I'm leaning toward the all ribbed version--but I haven't totally decided yet.



Heres my progress so far!

Happy knitting!

Megan

3 Comments:

Blogger Tatjana said...

I love your colours!

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Hi Megan,

It looks great so far...I like your colour choices too! Glad your DH realized the booboo on the sleeve and you fixed it...way to go! I hate frogging so when I hear about people doing it, I'm impressed!

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Cece said...

I'm a sleeve first kind of gal also. I feel like it's a good way to get into the pattern, and when I finish the front and the back, I always want to be done. Then I realize I have the sleeves to do, and I become "Angry Cece".

So - to avoid knitting angry, I get my least favorite part done first. Too bad I don't like wearing vests...

And your husband is brave to point out your mistake - good for him! Imagine if you didn't notice until it was time to seam everything?

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home