Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Second Thoughts!!! Arghhh...LOL

Hi Gang...I've finished the back panel but since it feels smallish and *ONLY* took 1 3/4 skeins to finish, I'm thinking I better just start over again and make it bigger! I know I'm not going to be too happy with it "smallish" and the ribbing stretched too much when I wear it...so what the heck, I think I'll start again even though I don't want to...I hate frogging!! LOL However, this time, I think I'll cast on all the stitches for the back panel and the two front panels and just work them on circular needles right up to the armholes...to avoid the side seams. Will this work??!! What does everyone think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think that knitting the back and fronts in one piece to the armholes would work fine - I did this on another cardi recently and it worked really well (eliminates some seaming, which is nice). And I think if you're not happy with the size, I would definitely recommend making it larger - see my post above about size issues!

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Thanks Elizabeth...I think I'll do both the circular knitting and increase the size too....it seems to be coming out "smallish" for everyone. I am not too into the *glove* look anymore (too old now LOL) so thanks alot for posting your photos and helping me make up my mind!

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home