Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Getting Started

The last two weeks of the year I finished a few things, including another sweater and then started on my Ribby Cardi January 1st. It's fun knitting so far and easy, too. You can see a pic of my colors and the start of my ribbing in my Photo Album. It's fun to see so many people knitting up Ribby quickly and the finished sweaters are really looking good. This is the type of knitting I love to do when visiting with friends as it's easy to do. This will be the type of sweater you wear all the time...a classic.
Knit on!

Margene


2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Hi Margene! Love you're colors - so classic! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Nice colour combo! I agree, the cardigan is definitely something you can wear for years to come and it won't go in or out of style!

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home