Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sizing

I'm getting worried now. Everyone seems to having a size problem -- too small. I'm making the smallest size -- I'm 5'6'' with about a 32-33" bust, but I already added an extra inch in length to the back (13"). The back is nearly complete, I have about 15 more rows to go, but hubby keeps saying, "It looks awfully small"...my gauge is definitely 19 sts/4 inches, so we'll see...I know I have to lengthen the arms. I've tried to go back through the messages and make one complete document that has all the recommended changes, but has anyone else done this? I don't want to miss anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

I really wished now that I had gone up a size...I used 5 mm instead of 4.5 mm for the body pieces and arms and it fits "snug"....oh well, on my next try I will...so the suggestion I can give you is to go up a size if you're concerned about sizing.

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Beverly Barton said...

Making it for my daughter, and I am so glad Iread these posts, I started a size bigger, especially since she is still growing and wants to wear it for years.

4:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home