Thursday, February 24, 2005

A Wee Disappointed...

Okay, so I joined this KAL to get pointers and assistance with the knitting pattern and to get some motivation and encouragement along the way. Not only from the other knitters in this group but also to assist where I could and with any questions people may have. Now that I'm done, I'm a bit surprised...I've had one comment on my finished cardi and after all that hard work, I'm a bit disappointed. I usually wouldn't say anything but it surprises me that the final product is not as exciting as the works-in-progress. Is it just me or do people just want to see how it turned out and not say anything??? Or is it that my cardi is not nice enough to comment on? LOL I sure as heck have enjoyed seeing everyone else's finished product...there's nothing quite like it being finished...it's the final step to completion after all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Awww, I'm sorry! I'm off to look now. My kids have been sick for two weeks and I've not been a very good blogger...

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Leisel said...

I think it's going around... I've noticed lately that I get very few, if any, comments on my blog, too... even though the number of people subscribing with bloglines is up.

And I do think your Cardi turned out well... I just followed the link to your blog and commented there, instead of doing so here.

10:11 AM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Thanks guys...makes me feel better...and thanks resident knothead...I noticed your comment on my blog too...I appreciate it! Maybe it's just that there's so many blogs now to view, nobody has enough time to click and comment?

10:17 AM

 
Blogger pdxkatie said...

I adore your cardi! And loved looking through your other pictures - I am a definite lurker and forget that half the fun of posting and putting the word into blogs and knitalongs are the comments you get back!

I really appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and your pictures - an utter inspiration!

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

2:24 PM

 
Blogger amber said...

I think what happend (at least for me) is that I had previously commented on your cardi in progress... and just didn't comment on the final one. And I tend to lurk mostly. But just so you know... It's one of my favorites so far :-)

-Amber

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Hi Amber...thanks so much!

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home