Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The back is done!

I seem to be averaging a section a week. The sleeves took me a week, the back took me a week.. I'll cast on for the fronts tomorrow, and see where they lead me!

here are all of the piece so far, so you can see how the striping looks together.


stripey and cool and on my floor. and my roommate's toiletry bag. Click for a larger picture


I'm very happy with the sweater progress, the yarn, and the pattern so far. I haven't found anything to complain about (other than the ends to weave in, but that is my own fault). I'm excited to see what the sweater is going to look like, too.

As always, more info on the progress is on my blog

6 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Looks great Jessie! Nice to see lots and lots of stripes! Are you striping the front too?

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Lynette said...

looks great!

6:48 AM

 
Blogger Brenda said...

nice! i've been inspired by stripes lately too, but the weaving of ends usually deters me!

6:53 AM

 
Blogger katiedid said...

wow, those stripes really spice it up. looks awesome!

-katie

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Dharia said...

wow. i LOVE the stripes!!

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Wow...that looks really nice. Can't wait to see it when it's finished!

5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home