Monday, March 07, 2005

Ribby #2 is in the Works...


Highland Peruvian Wool
Originally uploaded by Roxanne2005.
I just can't resist...I love the pattern too much and the cardigan is too cute! And what about the yarn? Way too reasonable too!! I really like these colours too - the admiral blue will be for the body and the raspberry will be for the sleeves. And of course, the next question is to stripe or not to stripe??!! :) I may just tackle ribby #2 after I'm done with my current project...since the pattern is still fresh in my mind. Anyone else considering a ribby #2 as well??

3 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

I'm definitely thinking about a 2nd Ribby... I bought enough coffee bean brown from elann for the body, and I have enough oxblood for the sleeves... although I'm not yet sure I'll use the oxblood. It's not quite what I had in mind (but there's nothing up now that would be closer, and being nowhere close to done with #1, I'm not worried about it yet).

I'm also thinking about a 3rd one. This is one of those really great patterns that you want to do over and over again.

- Leisel

12:12 AM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Ya, me too on a third...LOL! I wouldn't mind trying out a cotton one too. And now that I've done the pattern once I would like to try it on circulars up to the armholes and then DPNs for the sleeves so there's barely any seaming too.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Brenda said...

me too, despite my less-than-stellar first one! lessons learned: no wet blocking (just a spray mist this time); no aggressive blocking (no stretching the wet rib to be exact measurements); um, and maybe a longer zipper if I can find one. Now to go pick some colours...

11:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home