Monday, April 11, 2005

Hello!

I started my ribby a few weeks ago and have just made it to the armhole decreases. With part-time work and two active boys I don't get a lot of knitting time in these days! I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures and reading about your progress. I'm using Elann's Highland Wool (forget which color, but it's kind of orchid) and am making the 38/39 size. I originally planned to make the 36/37 size, but after reading how everyone's sweaters were coming out small I decided to go up a size. I'm a bit short-waisted so I'm making it about a half-inch shorter and hopefully I'll have enough yarn. Once we figure out how to post pictures I'll include one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yarn running out seems to be a big problem with this sweater.. I'm 90% sure I'm going to run out of my sleeve color before I even get to the collar.

I hope you end up having enough!

2:15 PM

 
Blogger goodkarma said...

I, on the other hand, have lots of yarn left over! At least two full skeins of the main color and a bit left of the contrasting color, too (less than a skein, though). I made the 38/39 size and lengthened the sleeves by an inch.

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home