Sunday, April 17, 2005

Woohoo! A Finished Back!

We had an unusually quiet and lazy Sunday afternoon at our house, and I finally finished by Ribby back! I quickly got out my handy blocking board and discovered the back was too long! I ended up taking out the last several rows at the top and working the last two decrease rows next to each other rather than "every other RS row" and it came out fine. I think I was off just a tad on my row gauge, which made a difference over the whole piece. Now I'm going to cast on for both fronts at the same time and see how that works. I've only done that once before when I wanted to make sleeves at the same time. Hopefully my picture will post and you can see my handiwork!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home