Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ribby Cardi Knitalong


Second Ribby Done!


This time, for my son, the High School baseball pitcher. I customized a Ribby just for him, as a team sweater. The letter of his school is on the front breast, his number is on the back, and the sweater is in team colors. I used Wool of the Andes again (hard to beat that) and knit it in one piece to the armholes. The sleeves are knit circularly to the armholes. The sholders are snug. I am thinking about taking the sleeves off and re-knitting them with about 12 extra sts across each sleeve cap, but I'll let him wear it a while first. He's waited a long time for it. If you want to see what his momma looks like, scroll back a couple of months. I am modeling my pumpkin and chestnut WOTA Ribby in the June '05 archive.



6 Comments:

Anonymous jessica~ said...

Wow. That is fabulous. He looks so thrilled with it!

7:12 PM

 
Anonymous Knit-n-Purl Zen said...

How wonderful!! Love the colours too and it's a great fit and perfect for a man!

~Roxanne~

7:28 PM

 
Anonymous Leisel said...

It looks great... and I understand the tightness in the shoulders... I have the same problem.

8:11 AM

 
Blogger Lynette said...

wow! you did an amazing job

8:37 PM

 
Blogger katiedid said...

Whoa, that looks great! Awesome job!

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Bear Knits said...

Very nice!

7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home