Monday, November 29, 2004

Hello Everyone!

My name is Nicole and I've just started the Ribby Cardi. It is really a fast knit so far. I've already finsihed the back and started on the left front tonight. I plan on knitting at least two of the Cardis. I had a little trouble deciding on colors. Originally I was going to do these...


Antique Rose and Raspberry


Dried Herb and Eggplant

But I am now going to knit them in these colors...

Claret y5221722
Claret and Raspberry

Dusky Purple Wisteria
Dusky Purple and Wisteria

Here is a pic of my finished back...

back of Ribby Cardi

edited to add better picture

Let's see a little about me... I live in NW Georgia with my husband of 11 years and my two sons Bradley (4) and Jake (2). My mother taught me how to knit about a year and half ago, but I didn't really start knitting until July of this year. I cross stitched for 16 years, but since I started knitting, I haven't cross stitched except a teeny bit, and then realized why I loved knitting so much! I've finished three sweaters Sally Melville's Raglan, Debbie's Bliss's Lara, and Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton's Klaralund, along with a bunch of hats and scarves! Well, I think that's enough for now! I look forward to seeing everyone's progress!

Here's a link to my blog Autumn Sway.

1 Comments:

Blogger strangelittlemama said...

oooh, your colors are pretty! I'll be so excited to see the finished product. It's taking all my willpower not to cast on. I must. finish. holiday. knitting.
Thanks for posting!

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home