Saturday, December 04, 2004

Hello!

I got my yarn from Elann a couple of days ago. I'm anxious to start, but I've got all this Christmas knitting in the way. Bah!

Oh, I guess I'd better introduce myself. My name is Leisel, and I'm a wife and stay at home mom to 3 smart, cute kids. I have only been knitting for a few months. This will be the first article of clothing where fit matters that I will make (I'm mostly done with a baby sweater, but the size will work itself out because the little one will grow into it eventually).

Here are the colors I chose (the blue is for the body and the pink is for the sleeves):


Mid Indigo Heather and Victorian Rose Posted by Hello

Leah... you are doing almost the same color scheme I am. You must have great taste, LOL. Too fun :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

I got similar colors too! I just went to Elann to get pictures of what I bought but they're sold out. I guess I need to take some pictures.

5:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home