Sunday, December 05, 2004

Ribby Cardi or bust!

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to join this knitalong - I just started the sweater this week and on an impulse did a google search to see if there was a knitalong - and lo and behold! So far I'm about 8" into the back of the sweater. I'm knitting the plain panel version - partly because I think I prefer the look of it, and partly because I just finished knitting an all-over ribbed sweater and needed to take a bit of a break from intense ribbing. I'm using the Peruvian wool from Elann - the body will be Victorian rose, and the sleeves/trim Charcoal heather. I'm so looking forward to seeing all your finished sweaters - especially all the gorgeous color combos y'all have come up with. I'm hoping to knit like the wind and have my sweater done before I leave for Christmas break on 12/22... we'll see if that will happen.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

2 Comments:

Blogger strangelittlemama said...

Wow, 12/22! I'm not even starting until after I finish all my Xmas knitting, which will likely be Dec. 24!
I can't wait to see yours.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yeah, it's probably pure hubris to even try and attempt it... but we'll see how it goes! I'm finished with gift knitting and will have all my final exams graded after this weekend, so it may be possible...

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home