Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fronts Pic

Hello everyone! Thought I would post a picture of my fronts. Boy, that sounds a little risque - not *those* fronts. They look a little funky in this picture. Mainly because they have not been blocked yet and want to roll up in a little cylinder and because they're laying opposite directions. They really are the same size, I swear!

ribby fronts


I have actually completed my back and about half of the sleeves too but haven't taken pictures of those yet. Knitting the sleeves together is great! I don't know if I'd ever want to do them one at a time.

My only concern is that the specific blue and brown I chose may not look as good together as I thought. Only putting it all together will tell.

I'll post more pics when I take them!

-Katie

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie Collette said...

thanks! the more i finish on the sleeves the better the colors look together for some reason so i'm hoping for the best.

-katie

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home