Sunday, April 03, 2005

Progress Report

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This poor little guy was put on hold as I started Mariah and then Lucky. I had it all seamed up except for setting in the sleeves and knitting up the collar, and just kind of put it aside. So last Sunday, while feeling quite flu-y, I camped out on the couch, watched Steel Magnolias, and got 'er done. Ribby still needs a zipper and some ends to be woven in. This picture makes her Aubergine sleeves look quite dark. Also, I realized after all my seaming that I stretched the ribbing too much when I blocked it originally, so it turned out a bit boxy. I'll be reblocking Ribby this week before getting a zipper. Soon, I hope to post a finished-and-modeled pic!

3 Comments:

Blogger strangelittlemama said...

oooh, exciting! I can't wait to see it on!
Mine is SO stalled out at the moment. harumph.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

It looks great! Love the colours!

12:39 PM

 
Blogger goodkarma said...

Thanks, guys. I need to find a good zipper, and it's really low on my list of priorities lately...!

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home