Saturday, March 12, 2005

Happy Dance

My first ribby is done! I finished the knitting earlier in the week and thanks to my folks for taking the twins last night I was able to sew in the zipper. I've been wearing it all day. I used the Peruvian Highland from Elann in Black and Ruby. It took 6 skeins of the black and a smidge under 4 of the ruby. I made the 38 size and only one alteration in shortening the sleeves.



I've already started the next one, but this time I'm using Lion Brand CottonEase in Banana Cream for a summer version!

Risa

5 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

wow, our ribby look awsome. enjoy making the summer one too!

3:37 PM

 
Blogger goodkarma said...

Wow, that looks so cute on you! Nice job!!

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Leisel said...

Looks great... way to go!

- Leisel

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Leisel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Scoutj said...

Fantastic!

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home