Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm DONE too!

After a bumpy start, my Ribby is finished too! For those of you who followed along at my blog, you'll know how close it came to going back to the pond! But, thanks to Karen sharing her solutions to a stretchy rib problem, I was able to "boss my knitting around" (as per Bonne Marie!) and now I have my first cardi!

If anyone else out there is having any challenges, all I can say is stick to it - it's a great way to learn how to fix mistakes, and it's SO worth it when you're done!

Come on over and see - I don't have any fun pictures like Margene below, but come on over anyway:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

I LOVE it! I'm so glad you didn't have to rip it all out!

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Dharia said...

i especially love the stripe you did on the back! good job!

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home