Thursday, December 23, 2004

My progress

I wish I knew how to put pictures IN my post, instead of having to post twice anytime I want to show off my progress.

Anyway! I'm moving along on my Ribbi back - and I put the sleeve next to the back to show off my color choices - which are growing on me. I was nervous for a bit - but I think they look better now that I've got some knit up, compared to just looking at them on the ball.

I'm adjusting the size a bit by using a slightly bigger gauge. I like my cardigans a bit big, and I was nervous that even the largest size would size be to 'snug' for me. Experiments like this sometime turn into disasters, but I think the ribbing on the sides will help!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

If you only have one picture, the easiest way to put pictures in your post would be to post the picture, and then edit the post it's in to add the text you want to.

HTH

- Leisel

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home