Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Finished my sleeves!

Hey gals!

I finished my sleeves last night. I have rather long arms, so I added about 1 1/2 inches to the sleeves. And I'm also not getting row gauge (whoops - guess I should have checked that also, huh?) so I had to bind off the sleeve cap with 12 stitches still on it. I think it will all work out OK - but tonight I'll try to post pictures for moral support. I forgot how long raglan sleeve arms need to be!

I started the back - and have decided to do the plain panel version. My husband and I are traveling a bunch for the holiday's - so a bet I make major progress this week. (he drives while I knit)

Hope everyone's pre-Christmas week isn't too hectic!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cece said...

Yep - I did both sleeves at the same time. I think it's much easier, and avoids worries about making them the same size, etc. I promise pictures soon!

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home