Thursday, January 06, 2005

Hello, hello!

Hi everyone, I've just joined, and I cast on for Ribby on January 1st to welcome in the New Year :D My colorway can be seen here. I must admit, I must be the worlds slowest knitter - I've only got the first 4 inches of the back done! And I'm hoping the back flares out to meet the schematic measurements (yes, I swatched) because the ribbing for the bottom is quite a few inches short of meeting what the drawing indicates.

You guys who are done, excellent job! What an inspiration :) This will be my first proper garment (I don't think I should count felted slippers :D)

Knit on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tawana said...

The color way for my second Ribby Cardi is almost the same as yours! LOL I am going to use Summer Sky and Dark Indigo Heather, they are some beautiful blues and I believe they will look nice together.

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home