Monday, January 03, 2005

~ I am getting a bit of a late start ~

Well it seems that I am getting a bit of a late start I do want to say that I think that everyone's looks wonderful so far I hope that mine will as well. My yarn shipped out on Thursday so I am hoping to have it pretty soon so that I can get started.
I have decided to use these colors:
and or I might use this pink instead I have both coming and the one I don't use will be for another project.

Either way I cannot wait to get started thanks for letting me join this knit along!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

Not sure if you were looking for opinions or not, but if you were...

I think the second pink co-ordinates better with the yellowish yarn.

- Leisel

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Tawana said...

Just to let you know, all the colors are nice but the second pink matches better with the yellowish yarn!!! But whatever choice you make I am sure it will be fine.

Tawana

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home