Nearing the finish line
After ripping out both my front pieces, I'm close to finished! I have all the pieces done, and need to sew them together. Right now, everything is blocking. I did the seed stitch edging, and decided it need some quality blocking time.
I did make a stop at my local Joanne's to find the right zipper. They have very lame zipper color choices. So, I went on-line, and found a bunch of different zippers, and ordered a few last night. Hopefully, they don't take too long to get to my doorstep.
Tonight, I'll sew the sews up and hopefully finish the collar. I've already decided to do the ribbed collar... but I was originally thinking of doing the whole thing in the sleeve (darker color). Now, after seeing a few finished ribbi's here, I think I'm going to do it with the main body color, and then finish it off with a little stripe of the darker color!