Thursday, January 06, 2005

Just waiting on the zipper!

Below is the picture of my finished Ribby! I'm SO happy with the way this turned out. I did a lot of ripping and rework - and also holding my breath while did some changes to the pattern.

Here are some final notes on this project:

- I used the suggested yarn, but NOT at the suggested gauge. My sweaters fabric is a little less firm, but fits perfectly
- I'm tall(ish) - 5'10", so I lengthened both the sleeves and the body
- I used the Ribbed Collar - I like the way it looks a lot, even adding a little stripe of the sleeve color to pull everything together.
- I'm already thinking of making this sweater again!

Glad I was a part of this KAL!

Thanks gals for all your help along the way.


Post a Comment

<< Home