Friday, January 07, 2005

Stitch markers help!

Wow...there are some fabulous colour combinations out there. Good work, everybody!

ribbiprogress


I'm making good progress on the back. I've decided to go with the ribbed panel version, instead of the plain panel. I put a couple of stitch markers on - marking where the ribbing changes from 2x2 to 3x1. I've been working on this while watching season three of '24,' and the less I need to look down at my ribbing, the less I miss of Kiefer Sutherland and James Badge Dale, the better. As soon as I hit a stitch marker, I know it's time to change ribbing.

I just wish I thought of that when I was doing the first row of ribbing...the second row took forever...I had to keep counting to trying to remember where I was!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

I did the same thing with the stitch markers. I felt rather smart coming up with that. Looks like great minds think alike!

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Scoutj said...

With two kids running around me while I knit this I did it too! Ha!

5:39 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Stitch markers have saved my life on the ribbing here! :) Great minds DO think alike! :)

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home