Saturday, January 08, 2005

Whooo hooo! I'm done and I love it!

Finished Cardi



Wow. Finished, broke it in at a party, and I love this sweater. But, there were a few learning experiences along the way.

First. No wine. Bad idea = frogging.

Second. Don't clip off the top of your zipper (it was too long!) without knowing what you are doing and think that won't matter.

Third. If you do clip off the top of your zipper, have a really cute, creative idea in the back of your mind (and an extra zipper) to make up for it.

This was a great pattern, and a very fun knitalong. Thanks for hosting it, Carole. I picked up a few tricks from other people, and enjoyed seeing the different variations along the way. My daughter wants one now, so I'll probably be back with all of you soon.... Happy knitting everyone!

And if the picture doesn't show up (because I am computerly challenged) please see my blog. Leah

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow - so cute! you chose great colors, and the sweater looks really well made. Great job. :)

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Leisel said...

Cool... it's a little like looking into the future, since we chose nearly the same colors.

How'd you do the cute daisies you have on the front?

And, if you're willing... I'd love to see a pic of it ON you.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger strangelittlemama said...

I am in love with your version!! And the color choices! Now I wish I had picked an orange for the sleeves. Lovely work!

2:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home