Ribby *almost* done!
I loved knitting this sweater! I knit it up in maybe just over a week, in the 40/41 size. No problems with the pattern, but I did find that I needed more of the sleeve yarn than expected. As the pattern calls for 12 balls, 1/3 in the sleeve colour and 2/3 in the body colour, I bought 5 for the sleeves and 9 for the body. (I always get extra).
I found that I had nearly 3 balls of the body colour left, and used 4 1/2 balls of the sleeve colour.
Now my problem is the zipper. The sweater has been complete for a week, but I couldn't find a zipper! So I've ordered 5 today, from www.zipperstop.com, in 5 different shades of purple in the hope that at least one of them matches!