Friday, January 28, 2005

It's gone now...

This morning when I checked, there were 47 skeins left. Now there's none. Can you believe how fast they went??? I wonder if they had a LOT to start with, and they were just flying out at that rate the whole time, or if there were just a bunch of people, like me, who were watching to see when it started running out and ordered then to make sure they didn't miss out.

Don't worry... I was the one who took the last 8. That's all there was when I checked just a few minutes ago, and I think it was 6 I needed to do the sleeves of Ribby (guess that helps me decide which version of the sweater to do, eh?), and since that would only leave 2, I just snatched them up while I was at it, too.

I figured it was a reasonable compromise with myself (so much for my self-control, Leann).

Well, and then there was some sock yarn I wanted, and I got that, too (really... WHAT self-control???).

But the last 8 skeins of Oxblood are mine ALL MINE... Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha.

- Leisel

2 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

I totally binged today too. I got enough in oregano/tuscany green for one and in grape heather / violet heather for another. And currently am knitting the panel ribby using some awesome silkroad aran I already had. I just really loved the elann colors :-)

-Amber

6:04 PM

 
Blogger Katie Collette said...

wow, i was totally going to snatch up some of that oxblood. when i checked there was still 50+ and i thought "eh, it won't go that fast." boy was i wrong. enjoy!

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home