Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Still no sign of my yarn ...

I'm so frustrated!

I ordered the yarn for RC nine days ago, from my LYS' Internet outlet. Instead of having the order sent to me, though, I'll be picking it up in-store. You'd think it was a fairly straight-forward affair, right? Wrong!

I ordered last Tuesday, called on Saturday to ask whether I could pick it up and was told: "Oh, you ordered Tuesday? We won't even have processed your order yet!" Argh. "You'll be emailed when you can pick it up. It should be Monday or Tuesday."

Guess what - it's Wednesday night, and still no email! I'm not very happy with my LYS ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Hang in there....it should come soon...and if not, phone and bug, bug, bug them!!! I feel for you with waiting...you're anxious and want to start and it's like where the heck is the yarn??!!! Hope it arrives soon!

10:21 AM

 
Blogger My Still Life said...

I agree, that is totally frustrating. Especially when you think it should be here and they hadn't even ordered it yet! I'm sure it'll get here soon and then you can knit like mad! :)

~Meredith

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home