Thursday, December 23, 2004

Hello!

I just wanted to give a introduction before the craziness of the weekend starts. My name is Carrie and I'm a relatively new knitter. This will be my first sweater AND my first knit along - I'm glad to read that I'm not the only newbie! I've yet to get my yarn, but I have been looking at Elann's website at least 100 times a day to see what the have going on for colors. Yes, I do have a problem with commitment... Anyways, Hello! Have a great weekend - and I can't wait to finally get started on something other then Christmas Scarves!

2 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Hi Carrie...nice to meet you...and wonderful on your first sweater and first KAL...this is my second sweater and first KAL too...there's lots of yarn options for this cardi...and I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever yarn you choose.

10:45 AM

 
Blogger Tanya said...

Hi Carrie, welcome, this is my first knit along too (but second sweater, er third if you count the other one in progress I have yet to finish) I had a hard time picking colors too but I recommend picking quickly. The two I considered were later sold out when I returned to the site, so I had to make other choices. And the ones I ordered are no longer there after I thought hmm maybe I did not order enough yarn.

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home