Thursday, December 23, 2004

Hello!

I just wanted to give a introduction before the craziness of the weekend starts. My name is Carrie and I'm a relatively new knitter. This will be my first sweater AND my first knit along - I'm glad to read that I'm not the only newbie! I've yet to get my yarn, but I have been looking at Elann's website at least 100 times a day to see what the have going on for colors. Yes, I do have a problem with commitment... Anyways, Hello! Have a great weekend - and I can't wait to finally get started on something other then Christmas Scarves!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Hi Carrie, welcome, this is my first knit along too (but second sweater, er third if you count the other one in progress I have yet to finish) I had a hard time picking colors too but I recommend picking quickly. The two I considered were later sold out when I returned to the site, so I had to make other choices. And the ones I ordered are no longer there after I thought hmm maybe I did not order enough yarn.

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home