Thursday, December 09, 2004

Intro

Hi there! I'm Tanya, I'm 31 and I live in Toronto. I just started knitting about three months ago and I've recently finished my first sweater - Big Sack Sweater from the Stitch n Bitch book. I'm looking forward to increasing my sweater collection, so along with Ribby Cardi I'm also partway through a Rowan big wool cardigan. Here are the colors I've picked for the cardi (the mocha for the body and the periwinkle for the sleeves)

I've only swatched so far and determined I need bigger needles as I'm a tight knitter. I have numerous Christmas gifts on the go so not sure when I'll get a chance to work on the cardi but I love switching from project to project. I'm also quite tall (5'11") so hopefully I bought enough of the yarn to make the arms and body longer.

I'm amazed at how many cool knitting blogs there are out there and looking forward to reading about all your knitting adventures. This is my first knitalong. I have a blog, Crazy Biker Chick where I ramble mostly about my favourite form of transportation - cycling (the pedal powered kind) and also about knitting projects and life in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home