Thursday, February 10, 2005

Introduction

Blogger finally allowed me to join the group so I figured I'd introduce myself! I've been in the KAL for a bit and have actually made some progress on my Ribby. I've been using the Peruvian Highland from Elann in Black and plan on doing the sleeves in Ruby. I love the color combination, as well as the feel of the yarn. I'm totally digging the pattern. While I finished the back, I screwed up on the the initial cast on of the left front by grabbing the wrong needle out of the bag. Fortunately, I wasn't very far along. I've been blogging my progress on my own blog while Blogger hated me. You can read it here if you so choose. Here's a picture of the finished back.

Ribby Back

I'm just in love with this pattern. I already have the yarn for a second one. That's going to be the Peruvian Highland as well, but this time a solid in the Dusty Rose color. Who knows, maybe a third in a cotton blend for the summer. Oooh, now there's an idea.

--Risa

1 Comments:

Blogger pdxkatie said...

I am knitting my Ribby in the exact opposite - Ruby for the body and charcoal for the arms - can't wait to see how yours turns out. Best of luck!

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home