Thursday, February 24, 2005

Row 0 after long tail cast-on

Liesel, I don't understand what you meant in your post on January 5 when you said make row 0 the reverse of row 1. Make all the K's to be P's and all the P's to be K's?

So you did:
Long tail cast-on
purl row
row 0
row 1 as usual

Is that it?

Also, is your swatch pic from Jan 4 long-tail or long-tail followed by a purl row?

Thank you so much for posting the different cast-on swatches and sharing the scoop. Also, I'm sorry I'm posting up here but I didn't think you'd see a comment in the January archive and I couldn't figure out how to email you. Sorry, everyone. Also, I couldn't figure out how to link to the posts. Newbie blogger!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

Reb...

I had typed out a big long answer post to your question, but it had to be removed... if you didn't catch it while it was up, email me at sagebrush AT gmail DOT com, and I'll send you the gist of it.

- Leisel

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home