Friday, April 29, 2005

Collar Complete....

Howdie..

Yes I think I've finnally done it... After atleast 3 times of ripping out the entire collar I think I finnally have it the way I want it.. (and if I decide it isn't.. I'll be switching to the mock turtleneck version.)

Picking up the stitches in the right spots was somewhat of a trial for me. I wasn't aware that you had to begin picking them up at the start of the band until I read the responses on the previous post... No big deal though.. I also ended up not knitting the full 5.5 inches... That big of a collar on me looked pretty silly when I tried it on..



Now all I need is a zipper....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Thanks! I used Rowan's All Seasons Cotton, True blue for the body, and Dusk for the sleeves. : )

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home