Monday, April 11, 2005

zipper ordering

Can I just say something good about zipperstop here ? I finished knitting my cardi last week. I've been dragging my heels sewing becasue I can't find a zipper locally. Ordering seemed like a hassle, blah, blah blah....

I just got off the phone with this business. A custom length, opens-from-both-ends zipper is on its way to me later today. In my length and color, and not costing much either. I said "wow, you guys are terrific" and he said, "well, wait & make sure you like the zipper first". All that and modest too.

I'll post a photo on my blog when its in.

3 Comments:

Blogger gina said...

I had the same experience with them. I had put off ordering my zipper, then needed it for a finishing class I was taking in four days. I emailed and requested that it be sent ASAP... and it arrived two days later, with a personal note, and no extra charge.

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

They sound really good.. my only mental block about them is paying 5 dollars shipping for something that costs only 2 dollars or so. But I might just get over it.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger goodkarma said...

How did you all know that the color was right? I know that someone here ordered a color card, but that's $10!! I've been putting off ordering a zipper, too, just like the rest of you. Bad knitter.

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home