Saturday, August 20, 2005

ribby knitter in cotton/acrylic yarn

short introduction...

Hello all! This is Anna of Anna's Yarn Mansion just checking in after starting my own Ribby Cardi the other day. I don't have any pics of it as of yet, but the back portion of it is coming along nicely. I'm another one of those knitters that's allergic to wool, so I'm working on my Ribby with TLC Cotton Plus yarn. It's a 51% cotton, 49% acrylic yarn. I'm making it in a light pink and tan color. I hope to have pics up of it while it's in progress in the very near future, but I figured I'd introduce myself first. I've only been knitting for about 11 months now, and this is my first sweater, so I'm just a little apprehensive about it right now. I'll post pics as I make more progress. I'll be in touch soon! :-)

~ Anna


2 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

Welcome! I'm excited to see what you've got going. I'm using the Cotton Plus for a couple of scarves and hats for my two girls, and it's nice to work with... I think it'd make a lovely Ribby.

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Hey Anna - congratulations on your first sweater and welcome to the KAL! The TLC should be really pretty with this pattern - I just got some myself in Kiwi. I made a Mock Turtleneck pulli with it earlier this year and it washes well too.

You are in the right place for some fun knittin'... :)

8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home