Tuesday, August 02, 2005

New Girl

I'm new to the Ribby Cardi Knitalong, and I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Josephine and I live in Maryland. It took awhile to get started on this project, but I think that's largely because I was so anal about choosing the colors for the cardi; I finally settled on a light purple for the body and a darker purple for the sleeves. The cardi was officially started last week and I'm really liking what I've seen so far. I would have loved to have knit the fronts and back as one piece but I wasn't brave enough to stray too far from the pattern. I am considering working the sleeves in the round so as to avoid the whole seam issue. Anyone have any tips as to how I can proceed?

Feel free to check out my blog for photos and progress reports.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

-Josephine-

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Glad to see that you posted : ) It was gettin really quiet in here..

I knitted my sleeves in the round.. and I put every hint I could think of (not many. lol.) in this post here: http://ribbycardikal.blogspot.com/2005/06/sleeves-in-round.html

Mainly if you think you won't like the seams.. don't wait till you finish your cardi to figure that out.. Do it right the first time.. and if it isn't working out you can always frog..

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home