Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I am usually not this needy

about my knitting. I usually make a decision and go for it. For some reason I can't get past the size issue. I have read all the past posts, I have read the article on Knitty about ease, and I have read the chicknits blog about fit and still can't make up my mind what size to make.

Is there anyone here that is a 41" bust that is willing to share what size you made and how it fits? I looked through the ribby gallery and saw someone that I estimated to be about my size and she made the 38/39 size and it looked fine on her.

I promise....no more whining once I finally get this thing underway :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Hi There, The size can be a difficult issue. If you're doing the all over Ribby it will be forgiving. I have narrow shoulders so skimp a bit on the ease as I don't want baggy shoulders. I'm planning only inch in the ease because of this.

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

I have decided to do the 40/41" size. I think that will fit the way I want it to.

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home