Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Christmas Eve!

Good morning, everyone! I'm Karma from Seattle. I just swatched and then cast on for my ribby last night. Addi turbos and Peruvian wool, how do I love thee? I'm already having fun and I just started!

I'm using Summer Sky for the MC and Aubergine for the CC, in the flat panel version. I seriously debated for a while about which size to make, and now that I'm reading all these "too small" posts, I'm a little worried. I measured a couple of my cardigans and chose the 38/39 size, so I hope it will work out.

I love seeing all of your color combos and reading everyone's questions. Thanks, Carole, for starting this KAL! What a great idea.

3 Comments:

Blogger strangelittlemama said...

Karma, did I know that you're in Seattle? We could have an in-person KAL sometime!

12:03 PM

 
Blogger goodkarma said...

Thanks, Roxanne! I can't wait to see these colors all together in a finished cardi!

Carole, I live in West Seattle. Did the north enders figure out a meet-up after all? I just finally found a fledgling group in W. Sea. every other Saturday. Yippee! Would love to KAL with you sometime, though! :)

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your choice of colors!

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home