Saturday, January 22, 2005

Blargh

I finally got to the arm shaping on the back and already messed up. I followed the directions for the first few rows and realized that my ribbing was getting messed up.I haven't made a sweater in a long time. So even though it says K2 together you have to pay attention to whether it's a knit or a purl right? I need to go rip this out. Argh. I can't believe I'm struggling with such an easy aspect of this pattern! Carole, I need you here to hold my hand! I feel like an idiot.

*** ETA

Nevermind...I realized I started the binding off on the wrong row. I frogged it and am back on track. I need to really try and nknit when my kids aren't around! I can NOT concentrate when they're around me and I'm trying to knit this dang thing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bets said...

I have followed the pattern exactly as stated, even when I k2tog. Even when it's a purl & knit stitch being k2tog for example. Looks fine to me.

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Scoutj said...

But mine doesn't look right....I see purls where they used to be knits so it doesn't appear like I'm doing it right?

Anyone else?

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home