Sunday, January 23, 2005

Gallery Ribby -- Up and Running

Inspired by all of the FABULOUS Ribbys I'm seeing here and online, I've put together a Knitter's Gallery for the Ribby Cardi - check it out: HERE

I'm in the process of incorporating some color combo info in there somewhere too - the original color combo page with the little color chips I put together is HERE

I'd like to invite you all to be part of the Gallery - people LOVE seeing the beautiful work you've all been doing -

Just send me a picture of your Ribby (hopefully with you in it!) and some details about the construction of it (what you liked, disliked, yarn--type & amounts used, color details, etc), and if you have a blog, a button or link (if you have no button), and I'll put you in the Gallery!

(Be sure the picture is a JPEG under 100k and sent as an attachment to the email with your details.)

I am vicariously knitting a Ribby along with you - it is my 4th and has Blackberry sleeves and Cordovan body. I dyed the yarn with some Lanaset dyes - still learning as I go with the dyeing thing. I am done with the back, one sleeve and about 1/3 of the way through another sleeve.

Thanks SO MUCH to all of you for knitting this pattern! It is exciting beyond belief for me to see the Beauty you have all created...

Warm regards,
Bonne Marie
www.chicknits.com

1 Comments:

Blogger strangelittlemama said...

yay!! Thank YOU for being so creative and designing such
awesome patterns!

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home