Monday, August 29, 2005

Ribby Cardi on Cotton Plus

There it goes! My Ribby Cardi. I'm almost done with the back. Boy, that ribbing is slowing me down, but I know my cardi is only going to be that much cuter for my efforts, so I'm not too stressed about it. I'm working on the arm decreases... hopefully the front and sleeves will come along much quicker. Now that I have some Strawberry Cream (Lion Brand) Cotton Ease in my stash, I'm thinking I might do another one in the future in Strawberry Cream and Sugar Plum *lavender*. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

Looks great. I'm using some of the Cotton Plus - in that same color, even - for a Wavy (from Knitty) scarf for my daughter. I really like working with it, and it has a nice range of colors. I can't wait to see how your Ribby turns out.

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home