Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Can't wait!

Hello there. I just bought the pattern a couple days ago and ordered the yarn for two Ribby Cardi's yesterday and hoping they get here soon. My daughter is a jr. high cheerleader and wanted one in school colors...black and orange! So I figured I would make myself one just the same to wear to football games since I also have two football players. Hopefully I will get it done in time for Halloween as well.

I do have a question to anyone who has made the largest size...could I ask you ladies who have made the largest size what size you normally wear for a top? I'm a big girl and I really hope that this will be a big enough size for me because I am not an experienced enough knitter to tweak the size myself.

Thanks a bunch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

I knit the largest size. I usually wear a large sized shirt, but of course, that depends a bit on the brand. The last time I measured, my bust was 40".

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home