Tonight, I will be ripping out my entire left front and most of the right front of my Cardi. I was zipping along, and would have been done yesterday.
This is where it all goes horribly wrong. Let me step you through the issues:
1. I finished the left front. I was a bit nervous about my neck decreases, but figured if they were wrong, I could just go back later.
2. I pulled out my Denise interchangable kit so I could switch back to the 'smaller' needles to do my ribbing. I notice that I never switched to the 'larger' needles.
4. In a moment of strange knitter logic, I decide that it's 'OK'. I'll just do the right front the same way.
5. I start the right front, and THEN get the smart idea to see if any of you gals posted pictures of your fronts. You know, just to check that mine were correct.
6. Oh, yes. You all DID post pictures. And my interpretation was totally wrong.
7. I finally realize what I should have realized on Sunday. The time to take a trip to the Frog Pond has come.