Friday, February 25, 2005

Sleeve Stripes

**updated**
I had to break out the camera, so I got a shot of my zipper pull!

For those who were interested in my sleeve stripes, I updated my finished objects blog to include my sleeve stripes...

For others who want to know what my zipper pull looks like, I'm waiting for more opportune photography light (it's been raining nonstop and I have a thing about natural lighting) I've currently got a fortune cookie (like the earrings, but on a lobster claw clip) from Amyville. She does custom orders :) so if you want a zipper pull she can convert any of the stitch markers she makes into zipper pulls. Great fun for further customizing :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Reb said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie!

1:07 PM

 
Blogger goodkarma said...

I love love love the stripes you did on the sleeves. It's so great how people are making this pattern their own. Fantastic job!!

7:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home