Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Almost finished


with Ribby! This has been the fastest sweater ever! The ribbing seems endless but it really did go quickly. This is the first piece I have knit entirely continentally. I find ribbing is much quicker when I knit continentally as opposed to english style.

I used Elann's new Peruvian Sierra yarn and I love it! It is very soft. I used 7 balls in mallard for the body and about 5 1/2 in jasper for the sleeves. Which just about works out to the 1/3 plus one ball for the sleeves... I ordered extra so now I have 4 balls of the body color left and about 2 1/2 balls of the sleeve color...have to think of something to make. I am not a hat person but maybe an ear warmer/panta sort of thing??

I plan to knit the collar version in the body color and I am going to do the zipper band in the body color as well so I probably won't have much of the body color left when all is said and done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Wow, that was fast!

12:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home